Lost Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Girls

Helsinki Heathens Lost Girls

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are these Lost Girls?

Go down 
+4
Original Sin
Tini
suukko4
Christina Death
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina Death
Fluffy-fluffer
Christina Death

Number of posts : 1825
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Who are these Lost Girls? Empty
PostSubject: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:54 pm

The Lost Girls are a group of friends that know what true friendship means. We hold truth and integrity close to our hearts making us the closest of friends.
Being comfortable around each other and admitting when we are wrong comes as second nature. We watch each other’s backs, and make sure everyone gets home safe without doing anything too stupid.
We hold a security in our friendship most people can only dream of, knowing in our hearts that no matter how far we are, or how long it’s been since we were together, the love in our hearts still beats strong.
Hugging and Laughing are a common occurrence when we are together, and charity is not taboo in this group. Sharing everything from make up to toothpaste is what we do; we never have a “tab” on how much money or how many drinks we’ve given to each other.
We support each other’s tears, and share each other’s joy. Disagreements are very far and few between, but when it does happen we communicate with each other until the problem is fixed.
Apart we are common women whom struggle with life issues, and our own devils, but together we are invincible! Music is our common bond; however, we can have a great time without it. Our friendship is a bubble of safety, and for that we thank each other every day.
We all have very different backgrounds, but mesh together sharing our knowledge with each other. Time has made our bond strong, and indestructible! We go to rock concerts of various bands, but we are not groupies we love to see bands for the novelty of the show, and the hope that maybe we’ll get to meet the band. We have agreed on limits on meeting bands, we do not dress like trashy hos, or throw our underwear on stage. We just hang around and hope to catch them after a show. This act of waiting around has given us the time to truly appreciate each other, for who each girl really is.

Bottom line, we’re just good people having a good time and enjoying life.
Back to top Go down
https://hhlg.forumotion.com
suukko4
Ninjy-ninj
suukko4

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:56 pm

you are a beautiful soul, Angela Who are these Lost Girls? 215138

thanks for articulating so perfectly how we all feel Group hug
Back to top Go down
Tini
Snatchy-snatch
Tini

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:04 pm

Bawling I love you guys!
Back to top Go down
Original Sin
Ashley the British
Original Sin

Number of posts : 1676
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:22 am

Group hug

That's brilliant Angela
Back to top Go down
Kindred Spirit
Snappy-snap
Kindred Spirit

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:41 pm

*sniff...tear* greeting card worthy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thekindredspirit
angel
Brown Sugar
angel

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:46 pm

*sniff* the square peg...has found her people Bawling Who are these Lost Girls? 240432
Back to top Go down
Anthea
Anthea the Aussie
Anthea

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:32 am

Wow Angela, that's beautiful! It makes me wish even moreso that I was closer to you all, geographically speaking that is. Damn those pesky oceans! One day I shall traverse them in some kind of fantabulous air type of flying device..

Btw. does making action figures of band members and presenting them to them count as stalkerish?? Edward action figures anyone... *plot*
Back to top Go down
Talullah

Number of posts : 2529

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:53 pm

A fantabulous LG flying device!! We've been talking about gettin one of those!

Band member action figures, stalkerish?? Well that would depend on if they were anatomically correct Who are these Lost Girls? 22366
Back to top Go down
Anthea
Anthea the Aussie
Anthea

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:03 am

Hahaha.. I did have one lead singer complain that he wasn't 'big enough' in a certain area. I offered to take some measurements if he was so concerned! Apparently I said it without innuendo, like I was talking about measuring dry wall or something! I was going to give him a miniature rolled up sock for his 'inflated sense of self'...
Back to top Go down
Christina Death
Fluffy-fluffer
Christina Death

Number of posts : 1825

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:59 am

Who are these Lost Girls? 401854 Who are these Lost Girls? 989553 That's classic...
Back to top Go down
https://hhlg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are these Lost Girls?   Who are these Lost Girls? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Girls :: Welcome Mat :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: